Turning technology into a driver for innovation and transformation at a time of digital revolution in an increasingly global and dynamic environment, allows companies to transform their business model by:
- Improving performance
- Boosting quality
- Developing and expanding their market share
- Reducing and controlling costs
To back their strategic plans, our clients make their Information System (IS) a key driver of transformation, using four main levers:
- IT governance and management
- IS transformation and steering
- IS alignment and architecture
- Digitization and new uses
Our approach is to look at IS governance by first analyzing business challenges. Three key factors further contribute to the success of the transformative projects we support:
- Our expertise in core businesses and IS to achieve value creation in a fast and efficient manner
- Involving and convincing stakeholders (core business and IS) right from the preliminary stages of a project to boost the commitment needed for project success
- Setting targets and determining the paths to reach them, ensuring that relevant choices are made.
Strategic thinking on IS upgrades must be accompanied by operational insight into how to optimize IT efficiency.
We also help you make the best use of digital technologies, particularly mobile, to innovate and create new services and business models for an extended, network-based enterprise.